Garlic is a Healthy Food for Male Sexuality: Eat Raw Garlic on Empty Stomach and Boost Your Sex Drive!
You will agree with me that garlic is an onion species which can be used to flavor food and has a number of medicinal properties. In this preview, I will show you that garlic is a healthy food for male sexuality.
Garlic normalizes blood flow in your body specifically towards the penis. It has been used since the ancient times to increase sexuality and heal sex-related problems.
Eating three or four raw garlic cloves daily will boost your sex drive. It might leave you with an awful breath but you can cut it down by mixing chopped garlic in honey and leaving it overnight in your refrigerator. This will not only remove the pungent smell, but will also make it taste good.
How Does Garlic Boost Sex Drive?
Allicin is responsible for increasing blood flow to sexual organs and dilating blood vessels. It also causes an awful breath which might repulse your partner. Mixing it with honey, Brushing or chewing flavored gum may counter the pungent smell. For optimum results, you will need to chew three to four cloves for almost a week. What stirs libido is the heat contained in garlic.
Garlic has also been known to increase testosterone levels in men. Men with low testosterone levels can naturally boost testosterone levels by use of garlic. Men with low testosterone levels may also suffer from low libido.
Erectile dysfunction and lack of sex drive are some of the problems caused by low testosterone.
Testosterone is a part of a body group known as the androgen. It’s also the major sex hormone in men meaning you will need to have a considerable level of testosterone to be sexually active.
Signs That You Might Have Low Testosterone
If you find out that you may be having some of these symptoms, consider using garlic to boost your testosterone levels:
- Reduced sex drive – A decrease in testosterone level also reduces the desire to have sex. It may also reduce the ability to have an erection or sustain one for long.
- Low sperm production – When you have low testosterone, your body reduces sperm production. Your body produces fewer sperms since it assumes that your body will have no sexual activity.
- Emotional distress – Low testosterone levels can leave you depressed or sad which makes it impossible to have sex
How Can You Increase Testosterone Using Garlic?
- Garlic aids in the synthesis of proteins which are responsible for bigger and stronger muscles giving you a manly look.
- Garlic can be used to heal erectile dysfunction. This is because garlic helps in the flow of blood in the body. Use of garlic can also help you get an erection and sustain it for long by directing blood flow to the sexual organs.
It’s obvious that garlic has a number of health benefits and it can also be used to boost sex drive.
Chewing a few cloves of garlic will boost your sex drive but it’s important to consult your doctor before you commence using garlic.
Allicin is responsible for aiding blood flow which helps in getting and maintaining an erection during sex.
For optimum results, consume garlic in its raw form.
Excessive use of garlic might be harmful. Use it in moderation.